Ana Tamayo, MD
Dr. Ana Tamayo is board-certified in obstetrics & gynecology. She earned her medical degree from San Marcos University in1972. She completed her internship at DMC Sinai Hospital of Detroit in 1974 and her residency at DMC Sinai Hospital of Detroit in 1977.
- Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, 1972
- Detroit Medical Center Sinai Grace Hospital, 1974, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Detroit Medical Center Sinai Grace Hospital, , Obstetrics and Gynecology
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology-Obstetrics and Gynecology
Preventive and ongoing treatment options for gynecological issues. Including: abnormal Pap smears, preventive annual exams, well women exams, fibroid uterus, abnormal bleeding, endometriosis, pelvic pain, gynecologic infections, ovarian cysts/tumors.
Our medical team offers various birth control options. Every situation and family planning goals are different, we will help you find the right fit. Including: birth control pills, patches, implants.
Cervical biopsies, conizations, endometrial polyps, colposcopies, I & D of genital abscesses, vulvar biopsies. Hysteroscopy D & C, endometrial ablations and minimally invasive myomectomy. Laparoscopic assisted hysterectomies and ovarian cystectomies. For your convenience, we have in-office ultrasound.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Florida Medical Association
- Broward County Medical Association
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Florida Obstetric and Gynecologic Society
- Peruvian American Medical Society – south Florida chapter –