Julio Tallet, MD, PHD
Dr. Julio Tallet is board-certified in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from University of Chicago Pritzker School Medicine in1992. He completed his residency at Duke University Hospital in 1995 and his fellowship at Emory University Hospital in 2003.
- University Of Chicago Pritzker School Medicine, 1992
- Duke University Hospital, 1995, Internal Medicine
- Emory University Hospital, 2003, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
Cardiology and Internal Medicine
Dr. Tallet has numerous publications in medical journals as well as done extensive research and clinical studies in the area of cardiology.