Herbert Shick, MD
Dr. Herbert Shick is board-certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from Medical College Pa Hahnemann University in 1963 and completed his internship at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore the following year. In 1966, Dr. Shick completed his residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital, and in 1967, his fellowship at the same institution.
- Med Coll Pa Hahnemann University, 1963
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, 1964
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, 1966, Internal Medicine
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, 1967, Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine