Peter Salerno, DO
Dr. Peter Salerno is a hospitalist at Memorial Healthcare System. He earned his Doctor of Osteopathy degree in 2007 at Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Salerno completed an osteopathic internship at Wellington Regional Medical Center, followed by an internship and residency in general surgery at the University of Florida College of Medicine in Gainesville, Florida. He also completed an internal medicine residency at Larkin Community Hospital in 2013.
Before joining Memorial Healthcare System, Dr. Salerno was a physician at Quick Family Urgent Care.
- Nova Southeastern University, 2007
- Larkin Community Hospital, 2013, Internal Medicine
- University Of Florida, 2010, Surgery
- Case Files Critical Care; Publisher McGraw-Hill, 2013, ISBN 0071768572, 9780071768573; Contributing author to chapter 29: Stroke/CVA
- American College of Osteopathic Internists (ACOI)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association (FOMA)
- Florida Medical Association (FMA)
- The Tenth Annual Alfred I. Mendeloff Memorial Symposium: Advances in The Diagnosis and Treatment of GI Infections. Case Reviews. Zamoiski Auditorium Sinai/Johns Hopkins Hospital of Baltimore. November 2006
- Presentation to Family Medicine Residents and Interns on: The Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation of Patients Undergoing Noncardiac Surgery. Wellington Regional Medical Center West Palm Beach, FL. 33414. October 2007
- General Surgery Morbidity and Mortality Conference. Burns Surgery Conference, Flap Loss after Hand Reconstruction. University of Florida, Department of Surgery. December 2009
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association 109th annual convention. Resident poster presentation symposium. Quadricuspid Aortic Valve Case Presentation. Weston, Fl. 33326. February 2012