Eric Rosen, DO
Dr. Eric Rosen is board-certified in cardiology and internal medicine, with a specialization in interventional cardiology. He earned his medical degree from New York Institute of Technology-NY College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2006, and completed his residency at Lenox Hill Hospital in 2009. Dr. Rosen’s fellowship practice includes Columbia Northside Medical Center in 2012, and Deborah Heart & Lung Center in 2013.
- New York Institute of Technology, 2006
- Lenox Hill Hospital, 2009, Internal Medicine
- Columbia Northside Medical Center, 2012, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine-Interventional Cardiology