Alan Rose, MD
Dr. Alan Rose is board-certified in nephrology and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from New York Medical College in 1970 and completed his residency at Metropolitan Hospital Center in 1973. In 1975, Dr. Rose completed his fellowship at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
- New York Medical College, 1970
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, 1973, Internal Medicine
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, 1975, Nephrology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Nephrology