Alvaro Reyes Padilla, MD
Dr. Alvaro Reyes Padilla is a hospitalist at Memorial Healthcare System. He earned his medical degree at Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra in 2006. He then participated in a yearlong post-graduate course on the prevention of diabetes and other cardiovascular risk factors at the Universidad Nacional de la Plata in Argentina and Indiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. Reyes Padilla completed an internal medicine residency in 2012 at St. Barnabas Hospital, an affiliate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine, and a Physician Leadership Academy at the Carilion Clinic at Virginia Tech Medical School in Virginia in 2014. He has worked as a hospitalist in Virginia and South Florida.
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre Y Maestra, 2006
- St Barnabas, 2012, Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Dominican College of Physicians
- Reyes AA, Mendieta JC, Checo E, Díaz DS, Loarte PC. (2006, November). The Colonoscopy as diagnostic method and treatment for the colorectal polyps. Poster presented at: Colegio Medico Dominicano; Santiago, Dominican Republic
- Reyes AA, Mendieta JC, Checo E, Ovalle J, Loarte PC, (2007, March). Albuminuria incidence and its relation with the mortality of acute coronary syndrome patients. Poster presented at: Colegio Medico Dominicano; Santiago, Dominican Republic
- Reyes AA. Oral Presentation. St Barnabas Hospital. March 2010. Hypercalcemia as cause of change in mental status is an elderly woman
- Reyes AA, Medina, DO. QA project presentation St Barnabas Hospital. March 2012. Percent of patients that present to the follow up appointment after been discharge from St Barnabas Hospital in February of 2012
- Ramachandran, M, Reyes AA. PLA Project. Carilion Clinic. June 2014. Bridge Shift: hospitalist shift to improve ED throughput, streamlining inter-hospital transfers and improve quality of care