Howard Reinfeld, MD
Dr. Howard Reinfeld is board-certified in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara in 1978 and completed his internship at SUNY at Stonybrook School of Medicine in 1981. Dr. Reinfeld completed his residency at SUNY at Stonybrook School of Medicine in 1983 and completed his fellowship at Mount Sinai/Miami Heart Institute in 1985.
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, 1978
- Suny At Stonybrook School Of Medicine, 1981
- Suny At Stonybrook School Of Medicine, 1983, Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai/Miami Heart Institute, 1985, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine