Catherine Popkin, MD
Dr. Catherine Popkin is board-certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine. She earned her medical degree from East Carolina University in 1986. Dr. Popkin completed her residency at University of Miami Medical School in 1989 and her fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine in 1991.
- East Carolina University, 1986
- University Of Miami Medical School, 1989, Internal Medicine
- Baylor College Of Medicine, 1991, Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine