Jennifer Pollak, MD
Dr. Jennifer Pollack is board-certified in female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery as well as obstetrics & gynecology. She earned her medical degree from University of Florida College of Medicine in 1997. She completed her residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center in 2001 and a fellowship at Cleveland Clinic in Florida in 2003. Dr. Pollak has performed research, projects and publications in the area of female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery.
- University of Florida College of Medicine, 1997, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Jackson Memorial Medical Center, 2001, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Cleveland Clinic In Florida, 2003, Female Pelvic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology-Female Pelvic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology-Obstetrics and Gynecology