Lester Mc Intyre, MD
Dr. Lester Mc Intyre is board-certified in pediatrics and neonatal-perinatal medicine. He earned his medical degree from University of the West Indies in 1977 and completed his internships at University Hospital of the West Indies in 1978 and Port of Spain General Hospital in 1978. Dr. Mc Intyre completed his residency at University of Miami – Jackson Memorial Hospital in 1985 and his fellowship at University of Miami – Jackson Memorial Hospital in 1987.
- University Of The West Indies, 1977
- Port Of Spain Gen Hospital, 1978, Pediatrics
- University Of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital, 1985, Pediatrics
- University Of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital, 1987, Neonatal Perinatal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics-Neonatal Perinatal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics