Shivali Malhotra, MD
Dr. Shivali Malhotra is a hospitalist board certified in internal medicine. She earned her Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degrees at the University of Zimbabwe in 2005. She then completed a transitional year residency at Harvard Medical School at Metrowest Medical Centre in 2008, and a residency in internal medicine at the University of Miami at Palm Beach in 2010.
Dr. Malhotra has also completed the Physician Leadership Academy at UnityPoint Health in conjunction with the American College of Physician Executives.
In addition to providing patient care, Dr. Malhotra is also actively involved in hospital committees aimed at improving the patient experience. She has worked in New Jersey and Iowa before moving to South Florida.
- University of Zimbabwe, 2005
- Metrowest Medical Center, 2008
- JFK Medical Center, 2010, Internal Medicine
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Florida Medical Association