Ruth Lucci, MD
Dr. Ruth Ann Lucci is a hospitalist at Memorial Healthcare System. She graduated from the University of Texas Medical School in Houston in 1984 and completed an internal medicine residency at University of Texas Hermann Hospital in the Houston Medical Center in 1987.
Dr. Lucci went on to practice medicine with Kaiser Permanente in California and Texas. She worked in a private-practice setting and in the University of Texas outpatient clinic system in Texas. She was also one of the first internal medicine physicians to practice hospital medicine at MD Anderson Cancer Institute in Texas in the 1980s. Dr. Lucci is board certified in internal medicine.
Dr. Lucci was one of the first physicians to join Memorial Healthcare System’s internal medicine hospitalist program in 2004.
- Univ Of Texas Health Science Ctr @ Houston, 1984
- Univ Of Texas Med Scho At Houston, 1987, Internal Medicine
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, 1990, Rheumatology
- American College of Physicians
- Society of Hospital Medicine