Dov Linzer, MD
Dr. Dov Linzer is board-certified in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 1992. Dr. Linzer completed his internship at Bronx Municipal Hospital Center in 1993 and his residency at Bronx Municipal Hospital Center in 1995. He completed his fellowship at Jackson Memorial Hospital in 1999.
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, 1992
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, 1993, Internal Medicine
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, 1995, Internal Medicine
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, 1999, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine