Jaime Landman, MD
Dr. Jaime Landman is board-certified in allergy & immunology and pediatrics. He earned his medical degree from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia in1985. Dr. Landman completed his residency at Miami Children’s Hospital in 1992 and his fellowship at UMDNJ University of Medicine at Newark in 1994.
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, 1985
- Nicklaus Children's Hospital, 1992, Pediatrics
- Umdnj Univ Of Medicine At Newark, 1994, Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology-Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics