Mark Lamet, MD
Dr. Mark Lamet is board-certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree at SUNY at Stonybrook School of Medicine in 1979. Dr. Lamet completed his internship at Maimonides Medical Center in 1980 and his residency at Mount Sinai/Miami Heart Institute in 1982. He completed his fellowship at Cleveland Clinic Foundation in 1984.
- Suny At Stonybrook School Of Medicine, 1979
- Maimonides Medical Center, 1980, Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai/Miami Heart Institute, , Internal Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 1984, Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine