Mary Kollias-Greber, PSYD
Dr. Mary Kollias-Greber is a licensed clinical psychologist. After earning her master’s degree in counseling psychology from Temple University in 1981, she earned her doctoral degree from the Albizu University in Miami in 1998. She completed her internship at Broward General Hospital, where she worked on the cardiac, oncology, hospice and trauma units. She is also trained in clinical hypnosis and biofeedback. Dr. Kollias-Greber has been in private practice for more than 16 years, specializing in behavioral medicine. She also provides treatment for depression, anxiety, bereavement, relationship difficulties and stress management, and performs pre-surgical bariatric psychological evaluations.
- Miami Institute Of Psychology, 1998, Psychiatry
- Nova Southeastern University, 1997
- East Las Olas Psychological Group, 2000, Psychiatry
- American Psychological Association
- “A Biopsychosocial Communication Skills Manual for Medical Students and Physicians in Training,” UMI Dissertation Abstracts