Marcelo Goluboff, MD
Dr. Marcelo Goluboff is board certified in internal medicine. He earned his medical degree in 1986 from the Universidad de Buenos Aires, Facultad de Medicina, in Argentina. Dr. Goluboff completed an internal medicine residency at Mariano R. Castex Hospital in Buenos Aires in 1989. He also completed post-graduate training in internal medicine at Saint Barnabas Hospital in New York and at Norwalk Hospital in Connecticut.
Dr. Goluboff has worked as a hospitalist in Argentina and South Florida.
- Universidad De Buenos Aires, 1986
- St Barnabas Hospital, 2005, Internal Medicine
- Norwalk Hospital, 2007, Internal Medicine
- 1997: “Management of Pressure Sores” (Italiano Hospital)
- 1990: “Advances in the Therapy of Chronic Hepatitis B” (AMA)
- 2005-ACP Posters: Ischemic Colitis (Norwalk Hospital CT)
Lobomycosis (Norwalk Hospital CT)