Jose Garcia, MD
Dr. Jose Garcia is board-certified in rheumatology and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine in 1988. Dr. Garcia completed his internship at University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine in 1989 and his residencies at Mount Sinai/Miami Heart Institute in 1994 and Jackson Memorial Hospital in 1996.
- University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, 1988
- University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, 1989, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, 1996, Rheumatology
- Mount Sinai/Miami Heart Institute, 1994, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Rheumatology