Philip Finlay, MD
Dr. Philip Finlay is board-certified in infectious disease and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from St. George's University SOM-West Indies in 1983. He completed his internship at St. George's University School of Medicine in 1985 and his residency at University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Medical Center in1990. Dr. Finlay completed his fellowship at University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Medical Center in 1992.
- St George's Univ Som-West Indies, 1983
- St George's University School Of Medicine, 1985, Internal Medicine
- Univ Of Miami-Jackson Memorial Med Ctr, 1990, Internal Medicine
- Univ Of Miami-Jackson Memorial Med Ctr, 1992, Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine