Michelle Eisenfeld, MD
Dr. Michelle Eisenfeld is board-certified in allergy and pediatrics. She earned her medical degree from University of Florida College of Medicine in 2006. She completed her internship at Children’s Hospital at Montefiore in 2007 and her residency at Children’s Hospital at Montefiore in 2009. She completed her fellowship at Albert Einstein/Montefiore Medical Center in 2011.
- University of Florida College of Medicine, 2006
- Children's Hospital At Montifiore, 2007, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital At Montifiore, 2009, Pediatrics
- Albert Einstein/Montifiore Medical Center, 2011, Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics