Simon Edelstein, MD
Dr. Simon Edelstein is board-certified in infectious disease and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from Central University of Venezuela in 1975 and completed his residency at University of Massachusetts Medical Center in 1978. Dr. Edelstein completed his fellowship at Brigham and Women's Hospital in 1980.
- Central Univ Of Venezuela, 1975
- University Of Massachusetts Medical Center, 1978, Internal Medicine
- Brigham And Women's Hospital, 1980, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine