Fernando Diaz-Calderon, MD
Dr. Fernando Diaz-Calderon is board-certified in endocrinology and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia in 1969. He completed his internship at University of Louisville Hospital in 1974 and residencies at University of Louisville School of Medicine in 1976 and University of Alabama Medical Center in1980. He completed his fellowship at University of Louisville in 1978.
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, 1969
- University Of Louisville Hospital, 1974
- University Of Alabama Medical Center, 1980, Nuclear Medicine
- University Of Louisville, 1978, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Endocrinology Diabetes and Metabolism
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine