Lowell Davis, DO
Lowell Davis, DO, is a board-certified anesthesiologist with a specialty in interventional pain medicine. He earned his medical degree from Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1999, and completed his internship at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Good Samaritan Hospital, in West Islip, New York, in 2004. He completed his residency in anesthesiology at Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, in Chicago in 2004, and completed his fellowship in interventional pain medicine there in 2005.
Dr. Davis has served as Medical Director, Interventional Pain Physicians of Miramar since 2005.
- Nova Southeastern University, 1999
- Northwestern University Medical School, 2003, Anesthesiology
- Northwestern University Medical School, 2004, Anesthesiology
American Board of Anesthesiology-Pain Medicine
- COOLIEF* Cooled Radiofrequency Treatment
- International Spinal Injection Society
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Society of Regional Anesthesiologists and Pain Management
- Florida Society of Anesthesiologists