Phillip Cummings, MD
Dr. Phillip Cummings is board-certified in orthopedic surgery, with a hand specialty. He earned his medical degree from Howard University College of Medicine in 1990 and completed his internship at Howard University Hospital in 1991. Dr. Cummings completed his residency at ?Howard University Hospital in 1995, and his fellowship at University of Florida in 1996.
- Howard University College Of Medicine, 1990, Orthopedic Surgery
- Howard University Hospital, 1991, Surgery
- Howard University Hospital, 1995, Orthopedic Surgery
- University Of Florida, 1996, Hand Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery-Hand Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery