Mitchell Cohen, MD
Dr. Mitchell Cohen is board-certified in internal medicine, electrophysiology, and cardiovascular disease. He earned his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in 1989. He completed his internship at North Shore University Hospital in 1990 and his residency at North Shore University Hospital in 1992. Dr. Cohen completed fellowships at North Shore University Hospital in 1995 and Jackson Memorial Hospital in 1996.
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, 1989
- North Shore Univ Hospital, 1990, Internal Medicine
- North Shore Univ Hospital, 1992, Internal Medicine
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, 1996, Electrophysiology
- North Shore Univ Hospital, 1995, Cardiovascular Disease