Ariel Caplan, DO
Dr. Ariel Caplan is a physician specializing in internal medicine. Dr. Caplan earned her medical degree at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in Kansas City, Missouri, in 2013. She then completed an internship and residency program in internal medicine at the Palm Beach Consortium for Graduate Medical Education and West Palm Hospital in West Palm Beach.
- Kansas City University Of Med & Biosciences, 2013
- Palm Beach Consortium for Graduate Medical Education, 2014, Internal Medicine
- Palm Beach Consortium for Graduate Medical Education, 2016, Internal Medicine
- Berry AC, Tick ME, Patel BB, O’Malley CW, Nakshabendi R, Bellardini J, Caplan A, Berry NA, Reuther III WL. Diabetic Ketoacidosis Following Administration of Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection in a Non-Diabetic. J Med Cases. 2014;5(9):495-497.
- Berry AC, Lenchus JD, Avalos D, Caplan A, Berry BB, Monzel MJ. Exertional Rhabdomyolysis: A Case of Markedly Elevated Creatine Kinase Without Acute Kidney Injury. Journal of Medical Cases. 2014; (ACCEPTED, in press)
- Murchie BE, Berry AC, Ukleja A, McPherson R, Caplan A, Reuther III WL. Emphysematous Gastritis: An Ominous Diagnosis Managed Conservatively. ACG Case Rep J 2014;1(3):120–121.
- American Osteopathic College of Pathologists
- American College of Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- Future of Medicine Summit IX, Palm Beach County Convention Center, WPB, FL– Sept. 2015. Ariel Caplan, D.O and Minerva Ellis, D.O. “Presumed Cellulitis in a Patient with MALT Lymphoma.”
- Future Of Medicine Summit VIII, Kravis Center, West Palm Beach, FL— 9 Oct 2014. Ariel Caplan, D.O., Andrew C Berry, B.S., Joshua D Lenchus, D.O., Danny Avalos, M.D., Cassandra Johnson, B.S., Robert Krieger, B.S., Katherine Wojcicki, B.S., Ariel Sindel, B.S., Michael J Monzel, M.D. “A Case of Markedly Elevated Creatine Kinase Without Acute Kidney Injury.”
- Annual Scientific Discovery Day. VA Hospital, West Palm Beach, FL—21 May 2014. Ariel Caplan, D.O., Andrew C Berry, B.S., Ryan McPherson, B.A., Warren L Reuther, M.D. “Emphysematous gastritis: A case study on conservative management.”
- Abstract submission ACOFP: “Emphysematous Gastritis v Gastric Emphysema”— Jan 2014
- Tumor Board Conference: Malignant Melanoma – September 2013
- Abstract submission ACOPF “Lye: It’s Nothing to Lie About” Jan 2013
- Tumor Board Conference: Infiltrating Ductal Carcinoma of the Breast—March 2012
- In-Service Presentation Pediatrics: Juvenile Polymyositis vs. SLE— Dec 2011
- In-Service Presentation Internal Medicine: Addison’s Crisis—Oct 2011
- In-Service Presentation Psychiatry: Treatments of Depression—Sept 2011
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Trauma Conference Tampa, FL. Necrotizing Fasciitis Presentation with Dr. William Carter, M.D. May 2009
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Plastic Surgeon’s Meeting: Tampa, FL. Necrotizing Fasciitis Presentation with Dr. William Carter, M.D. April 2009