Mario Berkowitz, MD
Dr. Mario Berkowitz is board-certified in orthopedics. He earned his medical degree from Central University of Venezuela in 1990 and completed his internship at Montefiore Medical Center in 1997. Dr. Berkowitz completed residencies at Hospital for Special Surgery in 1996 and Long Island Jewish Medical Center in 2001. He completed his fellowship at St. Vincent Medical Center in 2002.
- Central Univ Of Venezuela, 1990
- Montefiore Medical Center, 1997, Surgery
- Hospital For Special Surgery, 1996
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, 2001, Orthopedic Surgery
- St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center, 2002
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery