Marcelo Barrionuevo, MD
Dr. Marcelo Barrionuevo is board-certified in obstetrics & gynecology and reproductive endocrinology. He earned his medical degree from Universidad De Buenos Aires in 1987. Dr. Barrionuevo completed residencies at DMC Sinai Hospital of Detroit in 1991 and 1995 and his fellowship at University of South Florida College of Medicine in 1997.
- Universidad De Buenos Aires, 1987
- Detroit Medical Center Sinai Grace Hospital, 1991, Internal Medicine
- Detroit Medical Center Sinai Grace Hospital, 1995, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University Of South Florida College Of Medicine, 1997, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology-Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology-Reproductive Endocrinology