Franklin Anyikwa, MD
Dr. Franklin Anyikwa is board-certified in internal medicine and pulmonary disease. He earned his medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine in 1985 and completed his internship at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1987. Dr. Anyikwa completed his residency at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1990, and went on to complete his fellowship at the same institution in 1992.
- St George's University School Of Medicine, 1985
- Umdnj Univ Of Medicine At Newark, 1987
- Umdnj Univ Of Medicine At Newark, 1990, Internal Medicine
- Umdnj Univ Of Medicine At Newark, 1992, Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Pulmonary Disease