Alan Ackermann, DO
Dr. Alan Ackerman is board-certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. He earned his medical degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1995. Dr. Ackerman completed his residency at Franklin Square Hospital Center in 1999, and his fellowship at Mt. Sinai Medical Center in 2003.
- Nova Southeastern University, 1995
- Franklin Square Hospital, 1999, Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, 2003, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine