Memorial Urgent Care
Start here for fast treatment.
Walk-ins are welcome. You can also make an urgent care appointment online (limited availability).
Urgent Care: Easy, Convenient and Fast
Don’t wait until tomorrow. At Memorial Urgent Care Centers, you’ll get prompt care from board-certified physicians. Our walk-in clinics treat minor illnesses and injuries and offer X-rays and EKGs.
You’ll find our urgent care centers in Hollywood and Pembroke Pines. We’re even here evenings and weekends because we know illnesses and injuries don’t always follow normal business hours.
Hours (may vary during holidays):
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 9 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 9 am – 5 pm
Our services include:
- Care for adults and children 5 and up
- Walk-in visits or limited online-appointments are available
- Open every day, including evenings, weekends and special hours for holidays
- Smaller copays than the ER
- Part of the VA contracted network (treating veterans without prior authorization)
- Patient access to visit details in our Memorial MyChart patient portal
Memorial Urgent Care Centers offers both appointments and walk-in services. Our experienced staff provides quality care for patients age 5 and up.
Memorial Urgent Care Center Online Appointment Scheduling
We offer both appointments and walk-in services.
Our experienced staff provides quality care for patients age 5 and up.
Call for additional information:
Urgent Care or ER, Where should I Go?
Tests for flu, COVID-19, strep and mono.
Stitches and splints, care for sprains, strains and simple broken bones, as well as cuts and wounds.
Flu, colds and other respiratory illnesses, along with allergies, asthma and ear, eye and urinary tract infections — plus much more.
X-rays and EKGs.
Frequently Asked Questions
We accept many major insurance plans. See our full list of contracted health insurers.
You can also call us to find out if we accept your insurance plan:
- Memorial Urgent Care Center – Hollywood: 954-276-1565
- Memorial Urgent Care Center – Pembroke Pines: 954-276-1285
Our COVID-19 testing hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am – 7 pm and Saturday – Sunday, 9 am – 3 pm.