Memorial Telehealth Services
Telehealth appointments are virtual visits with your provider that take place through a secure video link on either your mobile device or your desktop computer. Most of our providers are now accepting telehealth appointments for both new and existing patients.
How to Schedule a Telehealth Appointment
Below are the different ways you can request a telehealth appointment. Choose whichever you prefer:
- Schedule the appointment directly through Memorial MyChart.
- Search for your physician here, and contact their office to request a telehealth appointment.
- View our physicians who are accepting new patients, use the online scheduling tool to select an appointment time, and put "telehealth" as the "Reason for Visit".
If you can't find an appointment time that works with your schedule, try our MemorialDOCNow service, which is a 24/7 service that connects you with a board-eligible physician for non-emergency care.
What if I don't have a Memorial MyChart account?
If you don’t have a Memorial MyChart account, please ask your provider for an activation code or follow the directions on our video tutorials.
What are Telehealth Appointments for?
Telehealth appointments are available so that you can consult with your Memorial physician without having to come into a doctor's office. Telehealth appointments are great for:
- Follow ups to a procedure or new medication.
- Reviewing lab results.
- Talking to support services.
- Non-emergency or minor medical conditions.
What do I need for my Memorial MyChart Telehealth appointment?
For your video appointment you will need:
- A smartphone, tablet or computer with video and audio capabilities (please check if your device is charged before the appointment)
- An appointment link (emailed or available in your MyChart app)
- A quiet and private place to talk
- WiFi access (video appointments require a good internet connection)
- MyChart access. You can access MyChart through the portal at MyChart.MHS.net, or through the MyChart app. Don't have a MyChart account? View our tutorial on how to sign up for MyChart.
How to use Memorial MyChart telehealth video visit
How to use Memorial MyChart telehealth
for your child's pediatric video visit
How do I start my Memorial MyChart Telehealth appointment?
About 15 minutes before your appointment, you should:
- Access MyChart portal or app
- On your mobile, go to the MyChart app and click on the appointment icon
- Or on your computer log in to the Memorial MyChart portal at MyChart.MHS.net and go to Visit > Office and Hospital Visits
- eCheck-in: Follow the steps to review, update and e-sign
- Confirm appointment and test video
- If you are on a computer you may be prompted to install a browser extension to connect to your camera for the appointment
- Begin visit
How do I cancel or reschedule my Memorial MyChart Telehealth appointment?
To cancel or reschedule your telehealth appointment, please call your doctor’s office or cancel through Memorial MyChart.
MyChart Tutorial Videos