Your Safety First. Always.
Memorial has always placed patient safety first. To preserve the well-being of our patients, families, staff, and physicians, we have put extra safety precautions in place throughout our healthcare system.
Memorial offers telehealth visits, so patients can see a healthcare provider without physically going to an office.
Our surgical care specialties include:
- Advanced minimally invasive surgery
- Bariatric surgery
- Colon and rectal surgery
- General surgery
- Hernia surgery
We have several practice locations across Broward County including:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Comprehensive Surgical Care
Our surgeons perform a wide range of surgical procedures and have expertise in the following areas:
- Acute surgical care
- Minimally invasive bariatric surgery (including Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, Lap-Band and sleeve gastrectomy procedures)
- Advanced laparoscopic procedures (including colon resections, splenectomys, anti-reflux surgery and complex ventral/incisional hernia repair)
- Basic and robotic laparoscopic surgeries (including cholecystectomy, surgical removal of the gall bladder, inguinal hernia repairs, single-site surgery)
- Surgical oncology (including the treatment of esophageal, pancreaticobiliary, hepatic, gastric, colorectal, melanoma/soft tissue, breast and endocrine tumors)
Our team is on call to respond to emergent issues across the four hospitals. Our comprehensive, multi-specialty group has highly qualified, experienced surgeons to care for a wide variety of acute surgical needs.