The Outpatient Therapy Department is open for appointments at the following locations. For questions, please call the Outpatient Therapy department location listed below.
In addition to our existing safety procedures, the following extra processes for disinfection, physical distancing, and use of face masks to abide with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines have been implemented to ensure the safety and protection of our patients and their families.
- All employees and patients will be screened prior to entering the facility.
- Patients will be required to wear their own mask.
- Therapists will be required to wear masks.
- All scheduling will be done via telephone.
- Outpatients will register either by telephone or electronically.
- Outpatients will wait outside and be notified when the therapist is ready to see you.
- Individualized treatment areas will be distanced at least 6 feet apart and physical distancing will be practiced.
- No visitors will be allowed.
- Parent and child will be screened prior to entering the facility.
- Patients are allowed one parent.
- Patients under two-years old will not be required to wear a mask.
- Visits will be performed in private rooms.
- Memorial Regional Hospital South (adult services): 954-265-5453
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Pediatric Therapy Services (pediatric services): 954-265-5453
- Memorial Hospital West (adult and pediatric services): 954-844-7180
- Memorial Hospital Miramar (adult and pediatric services): 954-538-4760
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital – Coral Springs (pediatric services): 954-575-8962
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Health Specialty Center – Wellington (pediatric services): 561-341-7005
Memorial Rehabilitation Institute in Hollywood is accredited by The Joint Commission and the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for our comprehensive integrated inpatient rehabilitation program.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Outcomes
Our Treatment Options and Staff
The majority of our staff members have multiple years of experience in their areas of expertise. We will work collaboratively to design a program that is right for you or your loved one. Therapies are provided five to six days a week using some of the latest technology and therapeutic techniques.
- Adaptive Equipment Assessments
- Adaptive Sports and Recreation Program
- Amputee Rehabilitation
- Aquatic Therapy
- Augmentative Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Back Education/Prevention
- Balance Training Program
- Cancer Rehabilitation Program
- Cognitive Therapy
- Community Re-Entry Program
- Driving Assessments
- Dysphagia Program (Swallowing/Eating Difficulties)
- Feeding Therapy
- Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES)
- Hand Therapy
- Interactive Metronome
- Lymphedema Management
- Men's Rehabilitation Services
- Modified Barium Swallow Testing
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy
- Pelvic Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Scar Management
- Sensory Integration Program
- Speech Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Voice Therapy
- Women's Health and Rehabilitation
- Registered physical therapists
- Physical therapist assistants
- Registered occupational therapists
- Certified speech and language pathologists
- Certified hand therapists
- Certified lymphedema therapists
- Certified pelvic rehab therapists
- Vestibular therapists