Mental Health Conditions We Treat
For more than 30 years, we have been providing comprehensive adult psychiatric and psychotherapy services—including a wide range of effective behavioral health treatment programs—designed to get you on the road to psychological well-being. We offer high-quality, affordable and therapeutic behavioral health services in a positive and nurturing environment to provide the support you need every step of the way—from clinical consultations, treatment, healing and recovery.
Some of the behavioral health conditions we treat include:
- Mood and anxiety disorders (including depression and bipolar disorder)
- Thought disorders (including schizophrenia and paranoia)
- Substance abuse/dependence
- Maternal addiction to drugs and/or alcohol
- Trauma and abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Dual diagnosis (co-occuring disorders)
Our Child and Adolescent Treatment Services (CATS) health unit offers care for children struggling with mental illness and/or substance abuse.