Training & Counseling
Our team of dedicated professionals combines compassion and caring with education and expertise to provide a level of service you won’t find just anywhere. We partner with you to develop a plan that takes any physical challenges you have into account. And then we help you achieve your fitness goals.
Services We Offer
We offer several training options so you can choose the type that best meets your needs:
- Individual training gives you one-on-one guidance and attention. We offer sessions in half-hour and hourly increments at both our Fitness Center locations.
- Pilates personal training features individual instruction in Pilates during private sessions led by a certified Pilates instructor. Appointments are scheduled at your convenience.
- Pilates Reformer training introduces you to the Pilates exercise apparatus and provides a basic understanding of Pilates exercises.
Benefits of a Personal Trainer
Memorial's personal trainers are nationally certified and committed to empowering and encouraging members to achieve their full wellness potential. We believe positive motivation and guidance, as opposed to a boot-camp like atmosphere, proves most successful for our members. Here are some of the benefits you can expect to receive.
- Education and guidance
- Goal setting and consistency
- Feedback and efficiency
- Fun and variety
- Accountability and results
For pricing and enrollment information, call or visit either of our Fitness Center locations.
Get a Free Evaluation
Our members receive a free body composition analysis with InBody 570. This advanced fitness technology easily and painlessly measures your body’s muscle, fat and total water.
Join Free for One Week
To experience the atmosphere at Memorial Fitness Centers, join us for one week at no charge.
- Download a free, one-week guest pass to visit our facilities, take a class and meet our team.
- Please present your valid photo ID along with your copy of the pass.
- This offer is valid for people age 18 and older.
Download Our Fitness App
Get help reaching your health and fitness goals with our Memorial Fitness App. This free app gives you quick, easy and convenient access to:
- Check in to both Fitness Center locations
- View current class schedules
- Sign up for specialized classes
- Manage your Fitness Center membership
- Track your visits