The team at Memorial Sports Center, located at Memorial Hospital West Fitness Center, uses evidence-based, age-appropriate athletic training and development to build skills, abilities and confidence for athletes from youth through professional level.
Our team of experts includes:
- Professional athletic instructors
- Certified strength and conditioning specialists
- Exercise physiologists
Athletic Services We Offer
The Memorial Sports Center helps athletes of all ages gain a competitive edge. Whether you are recovering from injury or want to improve your performance, we’re here for you. We offer:
We offer youth programs that provide opportunities for young athletes to improve their strength, skills and performance in a fun, welcoming atmosphere.
Group Clubs and Training
Memorial Fitness Centers offer groups and clubs to help prepare for marathons and other competitive events.
Memorial Milers is a seasonal (winter), training group for runners with a wide range of skill and ability levels who are preparing to run a half marathon.
- Group meets Sunday mornings on the Hollywood boardwalk
- Head coach provides progressive training schedule
- Training lasts for 16 weeks
- Training includes education on a variety of topics applicable to running
Contact Memorial's Sports Center
Call 954-844-7125 for more information.