Special Fitness Programs
The fitness programs at Memorial Fitness Centers are led by a team of certified, educated and experienced professional trainers, therapists, physiologists (exercise doctors), registered dietitians and instructors.
We offer a mix of self-monitored and medically-supervised programs and classes – including classes for patients with Parkinson’s disease and those recovering from joint replacement and other types of surgery. Members enjoy a warm, welcoming atmosphere that encourages participation and personal growth.
Our fitness programs include:
- Prevention programs – to help overcome or prevent health challenges with healthy diet and exercise.
- Rehabilitation programs – to help patients with specific health issues like cancer or heart disease live more active, healthier lives.
- Weight loss and wellness programs – to help build a healthy lifestyle with nutrition and fitness plans that work for you.
Get a Free Evaluation
Our members receive a free body composition analysis with InBody 570. This advanced fitness technology easily and painlessly measures your body’s muscle, fat and total water.
To experience the atmosphere at Memorial Fitness Centers, join us for one week at no charge.
- Download a free, one week guest pass to visit our facilities, take a class and meet our team.
- Please present your valid photo ID along with your copy of the pass.
- This offer is valid for people age 18 and older.
Download Our Fitness App
Get help reaching your health and fitness goals with our Memorial Fitness App. This free app gives you quick, easy and convenient access to:
- Check in to both Fitness Center locations
- View current class schedules
- Sign up for specialized classes
- Manage your Fitness Center membership
- Track your visits
Download the fitness app today and get one step closer to a healthier future.