Medical Fitness Programs
Our Medical Fitness programs are led by a team of certified, educated and experienced professional trainers, therapists, physiologists (exercise doctors), registered dietitians and instructors.
We offer a mix of self-monitored and medically-supervised programs and classes for patients with, or recovering from:
- Cancer treatment
- Cardiac (heart) surgery
- Bariatric (weight-loss) surgery
- Joint replacement surgery
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Pulmonology surgery
Members enjoy a warm, welcoming atmosphere that encourages participation and personal growth.
Our programs include:
- Prevention Programs – to help overcome or prevent health challenges with healthy diet and exercise.
- Rehabilitation Programs – to help patients with specific health issues like cancer or heart disease live more active, healthier lives.
- Weight-loss and Wellness Programs – to help build a healthy lifestyle with nutrition and fitness plans that work for you.