Memorial Fitness Centers
At Memorial Fitness Centers, our mission is to help people of all ages and skill levels improve their health in a safe, welcoming environment. We have more than 30 years’ experience providing evidence-based exercise, wellness, weight loss and rehabilitation programs. As a hospital fitness center, our members enjoy personalized, medically-supervised services.
Conveniently located one mile from Memorial Regional Hospital in the Hollywood Hills Plaza.
300 Hollywood Way [Map]
Hollywood, FL 33021
Located on the campus of Memorial Hospital West in Pembroke Pines.
701 Flamingo Road [Map]
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Become a Member
Membership at Memorial Fitness Centers gives you access to both of our modern, well-maintained facilities.
Our Services and Programs
Our team includes specialists who get to know you and work together to help you set and achieve your fitness goals, including:
- Health and wellness specialists
- Exercise physiologists
- Registered dietitians
- Certified fitness trainers
We feature a wide variety of programs, classes and services for children, teens, adults and seniors, including:
- Prevention programs to help you increase your activity and improve your eating habits to prevent or overcome health challenges.
- Rehabilitation programs that address specific health issues like cancer or heart disease with medically-supervised activity.
- Weight loss and wellness programs that feature personalized fitness plans to meet your specific needs and goals.
- Group exercise classes that offer something for all interests, ages and fitness levels.
- Swimming lessons and water fitness programs that provide both recreational and therapeutic benefits.
- Personal training and counseling that feature one-on-one guidance and instruction based on your individual goals and needs.
- Pilates Reformer training that offers individual Pilates instruction.
- Nutrition counseling that shares the expertise of registered dietitians to help you develop a healthy, sustainable eating plan.
- Group clubs and training that bring together people who share your interest in training for marathons or cycling events.
- Youth programs and a Sports Center that build the skills, abilities and confidence of young and professional athletes
You do not need a physician referral to join Memorial Fitness Centers, but some of our rehabilitation programs and group classes do require a physician’s referral to participate.
If you have a physician’s referral for one of our programs, call or visit one of our two locations and we’ll walk you through the process, answer your questions and start you on the path to improve your function and health.
Get a Free Evaluation
Our members receive a free body composition analysis with InBody 570. This advanced fitness technology easily and painlessly measures your body’s muscle, fat and total water.
Join Free for One Week
To experience the atmosphere at Memorial Fitness Centers, join us for one week at no charge.
- Download a free, one-week guest pass to visit our facilities, take a class and meet our team.
- Please present your valid photo ID along with your copy of the pass.
- This offer is valid for people age 18 and older.
Download Our Fitness App
Get help reaching your health and fitness goals with our Memorial Fitness App. This free app gives you quick, easy and convenient access to:
- Check in to both Fitness Center locations
- View current class schedules
- Sign up for specialized classes
- Manage your Fitness Center membership
- Track your visits