Memorial Pembroke 24/7 Care Center
Schedule an appointment online in less than a minute
Our 24/7 Care Center provides outpatient minor-emergency care in a convenient location. Patients are usually seen and treated in shorter time frames than in traditional hospital emergency rooms. The goal is to have patients on their way in two hours or less.
Use MY Care Schedule to make an appointment online or just walk-in.801 South Douglas Road
Pembroke Pines, FL 33025
Why Schedule an Appointment
Avoid the waiting room by quickly scheduling an appointment online using MY Care Schedule. Appointments are ideal for conditions like:
- Back pain
- Bites and stings
- Cold symptoms
- Eye injuries or infections
- Skin infections
- Sprains and strains
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infections
Pricing and Billing at Memorial Pembroke 24/7 Care Center
How does Memorial Pembroke 24/7 Care Center bill for services?
1. Memorial services and facility fees: After your visit, you will pay a facility fee that covers Memorial’s hospital charges.
- Insured: Co-pay (contact your insurance)
- Self-Pay / Uninsured: Billing is based on the following five levels of service:
- Level 1 ($150): Includes an evaluation by a doctor of one health problem, with no additional tests or procedures.
- Level 2 ($300): Includes an evaluation by a doctor of one or two health problems with laboratory testing, if needed.
- Level 3 ($400): Includes an evaluation by a doctor of one or two health problems with laboratory testing, if needed, and one simple procedure, such as a breathing treatment, ear wax removal, eye wash, or an EKG.
- Level 4 ($500): Includes an evaluation of one or two health problems by a doctor with laboratory testing, if needed, and/or one complex procedure such as an X-ray, stitches, splinting, or removal of a foreign object.
- Level 5 ($600): Includes an evaluation of one or more health problems by a doctor with laboratory testing, if needed, and/or one or more complex procedures such as an X-ray, stitches, splinting, or removal of a foreign object.
2. TeamHealth physician fee: You will receive a separate bill from TeamHealth for emergency physician services. Call 888-952-6772 for billing questions.
Your Self-pay Bill (What You Pay)
Depending on services performed, you may receive additional bills for laboratory, radiology, or EKG tests.
3. Additional bills (optional): Depending on the services performed, you may receive bills from the following companies. Please call the phone numbers below for billing questions.
- Biopsy/Lab: South Broward Pathology | 866-766-8870
- Radiology: Radiology Associates of Hollywood | 954-437-4800
- EKG: EKG Associates | 954-726-1808