Heart and Vascular Services
Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute provides heart and cardiovascular care for the people of South Florida and beyond. As a full-service heart and vascular institute, we diagnose, treat, and provide follow-up care to people with a range of heart and cardiovascular conditions.
We’ve built our specialized cardiovascular services around what you need to stay healthy. Whether you are seeking education, preventive care, or treatment – we can help.
From diagnosis to discharge (and beyond), our heart and vascular team provides care to patients throughout their journey with us. Cardiovascular services we offer include:
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD) program: Adults with congenital heart disease need specialized care and ongoing treatment. Memorial is the first heart program in all of Florida to earn ACHD accreditation. We offer a full range of services for adults with congenital heart disease. Our support includes everything from pregnancy and exercise clearance, to using new devices to treat congenital heart conditions.
- Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU): After surgery or other heart procedures, patients need 24/7 monitoring. Our board-certified cardiac intensivists provide this around-the-clock, specialized care.
- Genetic testing for heart conditions: Some heart conditions have a genetic component. We offer genetic testing for congenital heart disease and other hereditary heart conditions. Learning more about your genetic risks can help educate and prepare you and your family. genetic testing works.
- Cardiovascular Diagnostic Center: We use heart imaging tests to get a closer look at your heart and blood vessels. These images help us properly diagnose your condition and treat you. Our cardiologists have the highest level of training available for specialists in heart imaging. They choose the right test for each patient, helping you avoid unnecessary tests.
- Women’s Heart Health Center: More women die from heart disease than any other condition. We are on a mission to educate women and empower them to take charge of their heart health. We offer a variety of heart screenings for women. Even if you think you are at a low risk for heart disease, it’s important to know your numbers.
Contact Us for Cardiovascular Services
To schedule an appointment or learn more about heart and vascular care at Memorial, call 855-400-6284.