If you or someone you love faces a brain or spinal tumor, the last thing you need to worry about is traveling for treatment. We offer world-class neuro-oncology care that's close to home and your support system.
Our dedicated neuro-oncology team includes:
- Neurointerventional surgeons
- Radiation oncologists
- Medical oncologists
Brain Tumors We Treat
We treat a wide range of malignant and benign brain tumors, including:
- Glioblastoma multiforme
- Anaplastic astrocytoma
- Low grade gliomas
- Other rare forms of brain cancer
How We Treat Brain and Spinal Tumors
Our access to the latest research and clinical trials brings you more treatment options. Some of our treatments include:
- Tumor debulking: Our surgeons have extensive experience in tumor debulking, the surgical removal of as much as the tumor as possible, which may increase the chance that subsequent radiation or chemotherapy will kill any remaining cancer cells.
- Awake craniotomy: This is a surgical procedure that aims to reduce or eliminate loss of neurological functioning post-surgery.
- CyberKnife radiosurgery: CyberKnife® treats tumors without any metal or immobilizers. It also treats many inoperable cancers quickly and effectively, without cutting, recovery time or significant side effects.
Patient navigators offer personalized, compassionate guidance from diagnosis and treatment to survivorship.
We take care of the whole person, including appearance, self-esteem and emotional well-being.
We care for people, not a diagnosis. Our support services include acupuncture, massage and more.