Image Recovery Center
Cancer and cancer treatment can change your body and perhaps make you feel differently about it. The Imagery Recovery Center® at Memorial Cancer Institute in South Florida is a place where you can renew your self-esteem and regain a positive body image.
Professional Consultations for Garments and Wigs for Cancer Patients
Memorial Cancer Institute's Image Recovery Center provides personalized services and specialty products to help you adjust to the physical and emotional changes you may experience due to:
- Radiation therapy
The Image Recovery Center is accredited by the American Board of Certification (ABC) in Orthotics and Prosthetics, so you can trust that you are receiving professional care. Our compassionate team includes ABC-certified mastectomy fitters and certified lymphedema-garment fitters.
We offer personalized, private consultations for:
- Breast post-surgical garments
- Breast prosthetics and bras
- Lymphedema garments
Most of these services are covered by insurance.
Image Recovery Boutique for Specialty Cancer Products
We choose products that can provide safe comfort and relief to our cancer patients, including:
- Eyebrow and eyelash gel to help maintain your brows and lashes during treatment
- Skin care products to ease the side effects of radiation therapy
- Scarves, hats and partial head coverings
- Essential oils and aromatherapy products
- Organic shampoos, conditioners and deodorants
- All natural hair, nail and skin products
- Other products that are safe to use during treatment
We welcome you to visit and browse our specialty products, Monday–Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm.
Cancer Cosmetology Services
Our spa-like atmosphere offers peace and healing. Services by appointment include:
- Massage therapy (certified in oncology massage)
- Lymphatic massage (certified in lymphatic drainage massage)
- Medical manicures and pedicures
Location and HoursMemorial Hospital West
Medical Office Building
601 N Flamingo Road, Suite 400
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Monday–Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm
Parking and Campus Navigation
We offer free valet service at the Medical Office Building (MOB) entrance, or you can park in the visitors' garage next to the MOB entrance.
- Take the elevator from the MOB to the fourth floor.
- Turn left and go to the end of the hallway.
- We are at the last door on the right.
Call 954-265-4325 (HEAL) to learn more about the Image Recovery Center at Memorial Cancer Institute in South Florida.