Boutique & Salon
Cancer and cancer treatment can change your body and perhaps make you feel differently about it. The Boutique & Salon at Memorial Cancer Institute in South Florida is a place where you can renew your self-esteem and regain a positive body image.
Professional Consultations for Garments and Wigs for Cancer Patients
Our Boutique & Salon provides personalized services and specialty products to help you adjust to the physical and emotional changes you may experience due to:
- Radiation therapy
The Boutique & Salon is accredited by the American Board of Certification (ABC) in Orthotics and Prosthetics, so you can trust that you are receiving professional care. Our compassionate team includes ABC-certified mastectomy fitters and certified lymphedema-garment fitters.
We offer personalized, private consultations for:
- Breast post-surgical garments
- Breast prosthetics and bras
- Lymphedema garments
Most of these services are covered by insurance.
Boutique for Specialty Cancer Products
We choose products that can provide safe comfort and relief to our cancer patients, including:
- Eyebrow and eyelash gel to help maintain your brows and lashes during treatment
- Skin care products to ease the side effects of radiation therapy
- Scarves, hats and partial head coverings
- Essential oils and aromatherapy products
- Organic shampoos, conditioners and deodorants
- All natural hair, nail and skin products
- Other products that are safe to use during treatment
We welcome you to visit and browse our specialty products, Monday–Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm.
Cancer Cosmetology Services
Our spa-like atmosphere offers peace and healing. Services by appointment include:
- Massage therapy (certified in oncology massage)
- Lymphatic massage (certified in lymphatic drainage massage)
- Medical manicures and pedicures
Location and HoursMemorial Hospital West
Medical Office Building
601 N Flamingo Road, Suite 400
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Monday–Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm
Parking and Campus Navigation
We offer free valet service at the Medical Office Building (MOB) entrance, or you can park in the visitors' garage next to the MOB entrance.
- Take the elevator from the MOB to the fourth floor.
- Turn left and go to the end of the hallway.
- We are at the last door on the right.
Call 954-265-4325 (HEAL) to learn more about the Boutique & Salon at Memorial Cancer Institute in South Florida.