Nelson Zide, MD
Dr. Nelson Zide is board-certified in infectious disease and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from University of Miami Medical School in1966. He completed his internship at Charity Hospital of New Orleans in1967 and his residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital in 1970.
- University Of Miami Medical School, 1966
- Charity Hospital Of New Orleans, 1967
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, 1970, Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine