Daniel Weingrad, MD
Dr. Daniel Weingrad is board-certified in general surgery. He earned his medical degree from Harvard Medical School at Harvard University in 1973, and completed an extensive residency practice between 1975 and 1979 that includes Brigham and Women's Hospital, National Cancer Institute, and University of Maryland Medical Systems Hospitals. In 1981, Dr. Weingrad completed his fellowship at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- Harvard Medical School Harvard University, 1973
- Brigham And Women's Hospital, 1975, Surgery
- National Cancer Institute, 1977, Surgical Oncology
- Univ Of Maryland Medical Systems Hospitals, 1979, Surgery
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1981, Surgical Oncology
American Board of Surgery-Surgery