James Vangelder, MD
Dr. James Vangelder is board-certified in internal medicine and nephrology. He earned his medical degree from University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in 1968 and completed his internship at Albany Medical Center in 1969. In 1972, Dr. Vangelder completed his residency at Cincinnati General Hospital, and in 1974 his fellowship at U.T. Southwestern Medical School.
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, 1968
- Albany Medical Center, 1969
- Cincinnati General Hospital, 1972, Nephrology
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 1974, Nephrology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Nephrology