Isaac Talmaciu, MD
Dr. Isaac Talmaciu is board-certified in pediatrics; pediatric pulmonary; and sleep medicine. He earned his medical degree from Universidad Central De Venezuela in 1990. He completed his residencies at Montefiore Medical Center in 1995 and St. Christopher's Hospital in 1998.
- Universidad Central De Venezuela, 1990
- Montefiore Medical Center, 1995, Pediatrics
- St Christopher's Hospital, 1998, Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatric Pulmonology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics-Sleep Medicine