Saima Rafiq, DO
Dr. Saima Rafiq is a hospitalist at Memorial Healthcare System. She earned her medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Florida in 2011. She also completed an internal medicine residency at Palmetto General Hospital in 2014. Prior to joining Memorial, Dr. Rafiq worked at Broward Health in Coral Springs, Florida, as an internal medicine physician.
- Nova Southeastern University, 2011
- Palmetto General Hospital, 2012
- Palmetto General Hospital, 2014
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association (FOMA)
- American College of Osteopathic Internist