Alan Novick, MD
Medical Director, Memorial Rehabilitation Institute
Dr. Alan Novick is board-certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation and electrodiagnostic medicine. A graduate of the University of Florida College of Medicine, he completed a residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.
Dr. Novick earned his undergraduate degree in electrical and biomedical engineering from Duke University. He has been the Medical Director of Rehabilitative Services for Memorial Healthcare System since 2001, and also held this position from 1991 to 1994. His professional memberships include the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the American Medical Association.
Related Medical Services
Meet Dr. Novick
- Shands Hospital At The University Of Florida, 1987
- Mcgaw Medical Center, Northwestern U, 1988, Internal Medicine
- Mcgaw Medical Center, Northwestern U, 1991, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Association