Alan Novick, MD
Dr. Alan Novick is board-certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation and electrodiagnostic medicine. A graduate of the University of Florida College of Medicine, he completed a residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.
Dr. Novick earned his undergraduate degree in electrical and biomedical engineering from Duke University. His professional memberships include the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the American Medical Association.
Related Medical Services
Meet Dr. Novick
- Shands Hospital At The University Of Florida, 1987
- Mcgaw Medical Center, Northwestern University, 1988, Internal Medicine
- Mcgaw Medical Center, Northwestern University, 1991, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation-Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Association